Werken als Back-end Developer Full-time
"De Energiebespaarders is looking for a full-time developer to take our online platform to the next level. The platform is currently built on NodeJS, Go and ReactJS + Redux with GraphQL. We are looking for a more experienced developer. At the Energiebespaarders we aim for personal development to increase your skills and make you a full stack developer."
Wat je écht doet
- Together with your team, you find the smartest ways to solve problems.
- You work with your team on new functionalities and improvements during biweekly sprints.
- You provide feedback and share your knowledge with your team.
- You stay open-minded while you think about all the technical choices you can make.
Hoe je dit aanpakt
- You love solving problems and map them to software.
- Each day you learn more and you increase your skills.
- You prioritize your own work together with your team.
- You receive immediate feedback from end-users and and the Customer Care department and you will have a lot of opportunities to experiment.
- You're not afraid to take charge if you think things can be done better.
Wat wij bieden
- Full-time position with a good salary.
- A chance to broaden your skillset and learn more about software engineering.
- Great coffee, friends and a software team that is contributing to a sustainable future.
- Flexible working hours and an organization structure with little hierarchy.
- Weird humor, lunch with unripe avocados and friyay afternoon beers on our terrace.
Wat wij zoeken
- Bachelor degree or academic background (HBO/WO).
- Ability to rapidly iterate and meet deadlines.
- A 'no excuses'-attitude towards getting things done.
- Experienced with Docker.
- Experienced with at least one DBMS (e.g. MongoDB or PostgreSQL)
- Experience with Go, Java or Kubernetes scores you bonus points.
- Experience with IaaS providers (AWS, Google Cloud Platfrom) is another plus.
- Experience with micro-services would be terrific.
- Excellent communicative skills in English.